miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2015

Going home from Gran Canaria! Well, the air plane should be taking off in about an hour✈️ I've probably gained a loooot of weight not working out a eating like a pig for so long 🙈 But I'm okay with that! I trust myself and my abilities to get back on track when I get home 💪 And honestly? I can't wait! Though it's nice with a break from everyday life sometimes, this is the life I want to live! Working put and eating healthy makes me feel so good! About myself, about my body, my life. It's so right for me ❤️ With that said, I'm leaving for the gate now. Bye! #travel #thekaylamovement #island #airplane #airport #spain #s#departure #fitfam #fitfamdk #fitnessjourney #grancanaria #holiday #holidayz #thoughts



http://ift.tt/1FA7qzu

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario