martes, 30 de julio de 2013

ohhmerrgoawd. ok.word can't describe my love for these two. I met them on holiday an it's only been a week but we know each other like the backs of our hands. Myself and Tanika are like sisters. we're inseparable. We've never had an argument and I remember sitting in the moth chamber like it was just yesterday. And Sam. MY SHEEPY! He used to tell me to shut up all the time. He called me names and we didn't get on at all. But, the day you said 'get in you faggot' I knew we were gonna be sheep together. I miss and love you guys so much. Ellie-Rose xo #wales #grancanaria #grancanaria2013 #sheffield #huddersfield #fun #friends #arcade #nights #holiday #tanika #sam #bestfriends #love #likeforlike @tanikaa_00



http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/31927c4ef95211e28dc522000a1fbac9_7.jpg

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario